Tuesday SuperOkay! - Trips: Bimah Sinkhole - Wadi Shab
Pick-up Time/ Place
- Sharing basis: 12:00 pm: Lulu Parking Lot, Ghubra (between the Petrol Station and Lulu)
- Private basis: 12:00 pm From your hotel within Muscat area.
What is included in the tour
- 4WD vehicle
- Professional English-Speaking guide/driver
- Boat Fee
- Light snacks
- Drinking water and soft drinks
What is NOT included in the tour
- Tips to the tour guide (non-mandatory but advisable as courtesy)
- Personal items
- We will meet at the meeting point and drive along the breathtaking Muscat-Sur coastal road. We will pass by first to Bimah sinkhole, a water-filled depression, structurally a sinkhole, in the limestone of eastern Muscat. You can swim to this turquoise water with 50 m by 70 m wide and approximately 20 m deep.
- Afterwards, we will continue to Wadi Shab and we will park the car before embarking on about a 45-minute hike to reach the wadi. This gorgeous ravine featuring cascading freshwater turquoise pools is a great spot to take a refreshing hike and dip. We will have light snacks while relaxing at the wadi.
- Tip: bring your waterproof bags to be able to capture beautiful photos! Wear light clothes, sunblock, sunglasses and a cap to cover yourself from the sun. Women should wear shorts and a T-shirt instead of a bikini to Wadi Shab. Bring extra clothes to change after the trip.