Wednesday Women’s Day!! - Trips: to Ibra and Wahiba Desert Sands
Pick-up Time/ Place
- Sharing basis: 7:00 am: Lulu Parking Lot, Ghubra (between the Petrol Station and Lulu)
- Private basis: 7:00 am From your hotel within Muscat area.
What is included in the tour
- 4WD vehicle
- Professional English-Speaking guide/driver
- Entrance fees
- Lunch at the local restaurant
- Drinking water and soft drinks
What is NOT included in the tour
- Tips to the tour guide (non-mandatory but advisable as courtesy)
- In the morning, we will drive towards Ibra to witness the Ibra’s Women Market which is only happening every Wednesday. This is a rare occasion where local women go out to market to sell or buy. Men are only allowed in some part of the market.Tips:Women do not like being photographed.It is advisable to take photographs only with their permission. Ask first.
- After this visit, we will visit the old ancient village of Munzifah before going to Wahiba Desert Sands which is arguably Oman’s most spectacular sandscape. The great Wahiba sands are longitudinal dunes 200 kilometers long and 100 kilometers wide running south from the Eastern Hajars to the Arabian Sea. The dunes are 100-150 meters high in shades of color from orange to hues of amber.
- We will visit a Bedouin family to learn about their lifestyle and you can have a chance to have a camel riding guided by one Bedouin. After this amazing experience, return to Muscat and drop off to Lulu/or to your hotel.